Please help the Parkour Wiki expand this page, then remove the
The Kash Vault is a vault consisting of a combination of the Kong Vault and Dash Vault. The kash vault is executed similar to a kong vault, but during the middle of the vault, the traceur swings his/her legs through their arms instead of going straight over. This vault is considered a relatively easy vault because of its slow speed, but for beginners, this vault can be tricky.
- Run towards the obstacle
- Launch with your legs and dive
- Place hands down on the obstacle
- Swing your legs through your hands and extend them in front of you instead of tucking them
- Push yourself away from the obstacle
- do not learn to do the dash vault on a bar you have to get your hands on a small space you will get hurt.
- its best to learn this vault on a wide object like you see in these videos this is for safety i speaking from experience