Please help the Parkour Wiki expand this page, then remove the
- Hang on a bar or a branch
- Try to swing forward and backward by moving your legs forward and backward
- Once you're swinging, gain momentum by going backward
- Swing forward and when reaching the most forward point, throw yourself off the bar with your hands
- Now, if you want to land on a second bar, pop your hips up, extend your arms to grab it and continue swinging. If you just want to land in any other place, use the landing technique you prefer, such as a crane, a cat, etc.